Thursday, August 5, 2010

Naming My Blog?

how i got diz blog's name?i got it from my sist, nurul.hehe.actually it was her idea by creating diz blog coz she said through diz blog i cud express my feelings,share my thoughts n so on.hik;D so i think y not to have 1 rite?
so i cud share so many things with u readers! though i know i'm quite outdated coz in diz era of globalization where everybody's already had their own blog n i am on my way starting to create it at d age of  21..but who cares???haha.its up to me.lol!at least i know how to improve myself from nothing to something..hehe;p
ok...c ya to d next post..;D

2 comments:

  1. try 2 write smting from your heart...
    ikhslas dari hati mampu membuatkan kita lebih berhati - hati

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi....mkaseh ats nasihat dr kamo0,si chantek...:)

    ReplyDelete